Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Evolution

Hi all!

It has been a long while, but I've been thinking lately about a natural evolution for my blog. I'd like to start including more of my own recipes for both food and personal/home care products. I just recently celebrated my two year vegan-versary, and my eating habits continue to evolve alongside my lifestyle and routines. I've been doing lots of reading up on how to make my own personal beauty, health, and home care products and it has been incredibly rejuvenating! I feel like I am freeing myself from the burdens of "big beauty," the questionable (and certifiably dangerous) ingredients, the insane (seriously, insane) amounts of money I've spent over the years as a fully committed Sephora addict, etc. I've found it so liberating to be in complete control of what I put into and on my body, what I fill my home with, and how I choose to live my life.

In light of my recent and ongoing discoveries, I've decided to slightly shift the focus of my blog more towards a lifestyle, not just sharing and reviewing meal recipes. I will be including recipes for all kinds of things that I make and use in my own home, as well as links/reviews of organic, nontoxic, vegan products that I use in my daily routine. Stay tuned, I think it'll be a blast!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment